The ASE Automotive Suite is a powerful technology solution that provides all 8 courses including online textbooks, workbooks, and shop manuals from the G-W Training Series for ASE Certification, plus videos and animations, ASE-type auto-graded questions, activities, and assessments, all in one location, for one great value. It is expected that students will be working in a shop environment in order to get the hands-on experience needed while going through the courses and gaining the knowledge and theory of the various focus areas.
It aligns 100% with the 2017 ASE Task Lists and provides strong coverage of theory, application, and hands-on skills and diagnosis to prepare students for ASE certification and successful automotive careers. The new editions feature updated technical content, a new interior design, and full color illustrations and photos.
- A1: Auto Engine Repair
- A2: Automatic Transmissions and Transaxles
- A3: Manual Drive Trains and Axles
- A4: Auto Suspension and Steering
- A5: Auto Brakes
- A6: Auto Electricity and Electronics
- A7: Auto Heating and Air Conditioning
- A8: Auto Engine Performance and Driveability